Sign icon

Report a fault on a road

How to report a problem on a road in Islington - like potholes, a damaged pavement, blocked drains, flooding or faulty street lights.

Report a problem with a road

If the road is council maintained, you can report a fault online.

Report a road problem

Report a faulty streetlight

Report faulty streetlight

This could be a streetlight, bollard or beacon. 

How to identify the road owner

Transport for London (TfL) roads

For roads with red lines on the side, contact TfL on their website to report a problem.

Council maintained roads

All other roads (except for private roads, housing estates and footways) are maintained by us.


We are currently in the process of reviewing all Highways data including links and website information that will be useful to residents and other visitors. 

If you require specific information about streets / roads then please talk to our Contact Islington team on 020 7527 2000.

Was this information helpful?

  1. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.