Skip to content
Street sign and cone icon

Section 50 excavation form

Use this form to apply for permission to carry out section 50 excavation. This licence gives permission to excavate or open the footway or carriageway to carry out works on the public highway.

Please complete these fields

Data protection

We will use this application form and the other information you give us, including any personal information in our database for statistical purposes.

We will always process your information in accordance with the law. For more information on the basis on which we process, use and store your information, please refer to the council’s privacy policy

(must be available 24 hours a day)

(this email will be used for all correspondence)