The Archway Development Framework Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) provides a framework for the regeneration of Archway, and will guide future decisions on any planning applications in the Archway area.
The purpose of the SPD is to identify how key principles for the regeneration of Archway could be delivered in built form. The SPD sets out:
- the national, regional and local planning policy for Archway
- the mix of uses, including mix of retail units
- potential development parcels
- the maximum height and scale of new development
- the potential location for a public space (heart space)
- how pedestrian routes could be improved
- how improved links to the ‘island’ site could be achieved
- the potential to retain and enhance the existing community facilities
The SPD and accompanying consultation statement are available to download at the bottom of the page.
For further information please contact the Spatial Planning and Transport Team at email@example.com.