The site allocations development plan (see 'Useful documents' section below) sets out specific policy for the main sites where we expect to see change or development.
It's important for assessing planning applications on these sites over the next 15 years.
A typical allocation includes:
- the site location, size and ownership
- details of how the site was identified and previous planning applications
- suggested uses for the site in the future
- design considerations and other key planning constraints
- estimated future timescales for delivery or development.
Site allocations in the Bunhill and Clerkenwell area can be found in the Finsbury Local Plan
For any further information please contact us at email@example.com