Elthorne Park | Islington council
Elthorne Park’s sports and fitness facilities include seven-a-side football pitches, a basketball court and gym equipment.
- Park keeper
- Children's play areas with accessible toilet
- Walled Phillip Noel Baker Peace Garden
- Conservation area with an avenue of silver birch trees, native hedgerow and a perennial meadow
- Seven-a-side or two smaller floodlit Astroturf pitches with football goals
- Floodlit basketball court with a set of hoops
- Floodlit outdoor gym equipment
You cannot book the pitches as they are free play.
Hazellville Road, N19
2.45 hectares or 6.06 acres
Buses: 91, 210 to Hornsey Rise
Tube: Archway Station
Train: Crouch End Station
Use Interactive Maps to identify nearest disabled parking bays and distance from public transport routes. A Disabled Access Guide is available at Disabled Go.
Opening and closing times
See our parks opening and closing times page.
Assistant Parks Manager, Public Realm Division
Telephone: 020 7527 2000
Text: 'Greenspace' + your message to 80800