If you are a general practitioner (GP) with a surgery in Islington, you may apply for a doctors' parking bay and permit.
|Doctors permit||Per year||£287.15|
|New doctors' parking bay||Installation and permit||£3,248.70|
You need to have a doctors' bay before you can apply for a permit.
- Surgeries without a doctors' bay can apply for one by calling 020 7527 4797. Doctors' bays are only for essential vehicles needed during health care emergencies.
- We usually only allocate one bay for each practice but permits to use them can have more than one vehicle on them.
- Bays will be allocated after a review of parking availability in the area and taking into consideration other factors such as if applicants already hold resident permits.
- If your application is successful, installation is dependent on a public consultation that needs to take place first.
If a surgery already has a bay, you can apply for a permit through our permit portal.
- A permit may have more than one vehicle on it to enable a surgery to provide emergency cover on a rota basis.
- Doctors' permits cannot be used for commuter parking.
- The annual rental fee for an existing doctors' bay is £287.15 - permits are issued as part of the space rental.