Skip to content
Door icon

Pay fee for alteration application (leaseholders)

If you are planning on carrying out any alterations to your home, eg removing/adding a wall, installing an extractor fan/flue or windows, you must apply to Home Ownership for permission. If you are simply redecorating or replacing a kitchen/bathroom suite you do not need to apply for permission.

Please complete these fields


  1. Enter your postcode

  2. Choose an address from the drop down and activate the go button

    Sorry, no address could be found

    If your address is not listed enter it manually

The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of administering your application and the associated payment.

The data will be retained until disposal of the property, plus 12 years for audit purposes.

Your data may be shared with the diagnostic team if an inspection is required.

For further information about how the Council manages personal data, see our privacy notice.