Proposed Community School admission arrangements 2024-2025 consultation
This consultation has ended
|Start date||19 October 2022|
|End date||30 November 2022|
When changes are proposed to admission arrangements, admission authorities must consult for a minimum of 6 weeks between 1 October and 31 January in the year the arrangements will be determined. Admission authorities must consult with:
- Parents of children between the ages of two and eighteen
- Other people who may have an interest in the proposed admissions
- All other admission authorities within the relevant area
- Neighbouring local authorities
We are consulting on proposed reductions to the admission number of three community schools in Islington:
- Highbury Quadrant Primary – proposed reduction from 45 to 30
- Montem Primary - proposed reduction from 60 to 45
- Pooles Park Primary - proposed reduction from 45 to 30.
No other changes to the admission arrangements for Islington community schools are proposed.
To respond to the consultation, please complete our online survey.