Adopting a child is life-changing. It offers children the love, stability and security of family life, which they may not have experienced before. When you adopt a child, you become their legal parent and like all parents, you will care for your child into adulthood and beyond.
We especially need people who can adopt children:
- from a black or mixed heritage background
- over the age of three years old
- with complex needs
We’re also looking for adoptive parents for brothers and sisters who need to grow up together.
You can be single, living with someone, married, in a civil partnership (same sex or opposite sex). You’ll need to be over 21 years of age and a UK resident.
Phone: 0800 694 0101, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Fostering means caring for a child when their parents are unable to. You may look after babies, children and young people and you receive an allowance. Fostering could be right for you if:
- you want to improve children’s lives and futures
- you’re willing to help children stay in contact with their family and friends
- you want to help children prepare for a new life in an adopted family
Phone 0800 073 0428, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm