We advertise our contract opportunities at the end of this page.
E-Tendering via the London Tenders Portal
Tendered opportunities are managed through our free e-tendering system, the London Tenders Portal (LTP).
We recommend you register with the LTP. When you have, you can:
- include categories and key words you are interested in
- receive email alerts when new contracts are published that relate to your chosen categories and/or keywords
- receive opportunities from other councils that use the Portal.
The link to the London Tenders Portal is at the bottom of this page. Please follow the instructions in each advertisement.
If you need assistance to register on the LTP, you can attend one of our drop in sessions. The next 2017 sessions (all run from 9am - 5.30pm) are:
Monday 5 June, Thursday 3 August, Monday 4 December
Location: 7 Newington Barrow Way, Finsbury Park, London, N7 7EP
Please note that public parking is not available. These sessions are only for assisting organisations to register on the LTP.
- Contracts Finder - the contract opportunities page for central and local government and other public bodies.
- GOV.uk for business - the government's website contains online resources for businesses.
- Heart of the City provides free advice to businesses on corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities.
- CompeteFor - opportunities in the supply chains of major capital infrastructure projects.
Contract spend - transparency
For information on existing awarded Council contracts for goods, works and services please refer to our.
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section
- 1415 156 Affordable Workspace Providers Concession
- 1617 0018 Enforcement Agents for Recovery of Parking Fines Concession Framework
- 1617 0194 Estate and public recycling site enclosures
- 1617 0566 Islington Integrated Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service
- 1617 0584a Redevelopment of Charles Simmons House in Islington
- 1617 0605 Early Education and Childcare Provision in Childrens Centres
- 1617 0669 Mental Health Short Term Crisis Accommodation
- 1617 0695 Recreation and Adventure
- 1617 0697 Kick Start youth led projects
- 1617 0870A Term Partnership Agreements for Housing Capital Programme Major Works
- 1718 0059 Vehicle Fleet Support Services