We advertise our contract opportunities at the end of this page.
E-Tendering via the London Tenders Portal
Tendered opportunities are managed through our free e-tendering system, the London Tenders Portal (LTP).
We recommend you register with the LTP. When you have, you can:
- include categories and key words you are interested in
- receive email alerts when new contracts are published that relate to your chosen categories and/or keywords
- receive opportunities from other councils that use the Portal.
The link to the London Tenders Portal is at the bottom of this page. Please follow the instructions in each advertisement.
If you need assistance to register on the LTP, you can attend one of our drop in sessions.
Thursday 11 July 2019, 9am to 5pm.
Wednesday 20 November 2019, 9am to 5pm
Location: 7 Newington Barrow Way, Finsbury Park, London, N7 7EP
Please note that public parking is not available. These sessions are only for assisting organisations to register on the LTP.
- Contracts Finder - the contract opportunities page for central and local government and other public bodies. rel="noopener noreferrer"
- GOV.uk for business - the government's website contains online rel="noopener noreferrer" resources for businesses.
- Heart of the City provides free advice to businesses rel="noopener noreferrer" on corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities.
- CompeteFor - opportunities in the supply chains of major capital infrastructure projects.
Contract spend - transparency
For information on existing awarded Council contracts for goods, works and services please refer to our.
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultation on Islington Councils proposed insourcing policy
Tell us your views on the council’s proposed policy to deliver services in-house, unless it can be shown that outsourcing will deliver better quality and costs by 9 November 2019
London Tenders Portal
Register your interest for a council business opportunity
CompeteFor is a free service that enables businesses to compete for contract opportunities linked to major public and private sector buying organisations
Gov UK Contracts Finder
Contracts Finder lets you search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies
Gov UK businesses and self-employed
Information for businesses and self-employed on GOV.UK
Heart of the City
Heart of the City is the UK’s largest responsible small business network, although we are open to businesses of all sizes. We give companies in London the tools to measurably improve our society and demonstrate responsibility