The plan should be in Standard Scale 1:100 and show:
- the extent of the boundary of the building, if relevant, and any external and internal walls of the building and, if different, the perimeter of the premises
- the proposed treatment rooms
- the location of points of access to and egress from the premises
- if different from above, the location of escape routes from the premises
- fixed structures (including furniture) or similar objects temporarily in a fixed location (but not furniture) which may impact on the ability of individuals on the premises to use exits or escape routes without impediment
- in a case where the premises includes any steps, stairs, elevators or lifts, the location of steps, stairs, elevators or lifts
- in a case where the premises includes any room or rooms containing public conveniences, the location of the room or rooms
- the location and type of any fire safety and other safety equipment
- the location of a kitchen, if any, on the premises.
Please note, freehand drawn plans will be rejected.