Skip to content
Certificate icon

How to licence a venue

This information has now moved to our dedicated ceremonies website; Islington Say I Do.

Islington Say I do Website

Was this information helpful?

Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.