- Park keeper
- Children's playground with sand pit, water play feature and toilets
- One O'Clock Club
- Oasis Café
- Boer War memorial
- Highbury Pool and Fitness Centre
- Designated a Site of Local Importance to Nature Conservation
New adventure play structure
The new adventure play structure is open. After consulting with local children and families, it has been designed to encourage children to take a more adventurous approach to play, encouraging jumping, swinging, climbing and balancing.
- One 50m x 26m artificial turf floodlit football pitch
- Four netball courts
- 11 tarmac tennis courts with floodlights
- One table tennis table next to the tennis courts
You can book courts and pitches here.
Highbury Fields, N5
11.75 hectares or 29.0 acres
Buses: 4, 19, 30, 43, 271, 277, 393 to Highbury Corner; 4, 19, 236 to Highbury Barn
Tube: Highbury &Islington
Train: Highbury & Islington
Use our maps to identify nearest disabled parking bays and distance from public transport routes.
A Disabled Access Guide is available at Disabled Go.
Assistant Parks Manager, Public Realm Division
Telephone: 020 7527 2000
Text: 'Greenspace' + your message to 80800