Woodfall Park Improvement Works
Islington Council have received £544,565 S106 funding in 2019/2020 from the Finsbury Park Ward to improve and revitalize Woodfall Park for the local community. The improvements will create an open space with new play, sports and fitness provisions to enjoy, relax, and to help to enhance the health and well-being for the local residents.
The improvements will also enhance security with clear views into and around the park and provide easy access to the ballcourt, play area and the new garden.
The new improvements will be:
- New ballcourt with easy access
- New play and fitness area
- New lawn area
- New paths
- New benches
- Improve native and shrub planting
Woodfall Park Consultation
The Woodfall Park improvements consultation ran from 12 March 2021 until 12 April 2021.
Questions and answers
Our questions and answers sheet has the answers to some of the questions you may have
Next steps for improvements to the park
1. In October, the plans will be in the park and uploaded on to the Council’s website.
2. The Council will finalise the cost for the new improvements.
3. The procurement stage to appoint a landscape contractor will start in December 2021.
4. We anticipate that the improvements will start in early spring 2022 and take approximately four months to complete.
Jenifer Baker, Project Manager
1 Cottage Road
London N7 8TP
Email address: email@example.com