Please help us to keep our parks open by following these instructions:
- Visit our parks only with people you live with, your support bubble, or with one person from another household (this person can also bring along children under school age or people who are dependent on round-the-clock care)
- Keep 2 meters away from people outside of your household
- You must keep your dog under close control at all times. To help, we advise that you keep your dog on a lead during busy times
- Wash your hands regularly, especially when you get back home
- Runners be responsible, stay 2 metres apart and don't overtake unless there is room.
Parks and open spaces are a lifeline for keeping people physically and mentally healthy, more so now than ever, so please follow this advice. Playgrounds and outdoor gyms are open and toilet facilities are available at the parks named
Islington parks pictures
Photos of Islington's parks, open spaces and the things that help make Islington a beautiful borough
Search our maps for your local parks
Enter your postcode to find your local parks and other council services
Lee valley park
Islington residents are welcome to enjoy glorious parklands and more at Lee Valley Park.