From grants for heating and insulation and benefit entitlement checks, to fire safety checks and falls assessments, our SHINE scheme can help you to have a safe, warm and well winter.
With one phone call you can access over 25 services, including:
* advice on saving energy and grants available for heating and insulation
* support with bills and energy debt
* 'Energy Doctor in the Home' home visiting service
* benefit checks by the Welfare Rights Team
* falls assessments (from the REACH Team)
* telecare applications (from the REACH Team)
* befriending services from Finsbury & Clerkenwell Volunteers, Dorcas and the Friendship Phone Network
* fire safety checks (from London Fire Brigade)
* home security checks (from the police)
* air quality alerts for people with respiratory diseases (from airTEXT)
* handyperson service.
Contact us today for your free Well Winter Check on 0800 953 1221 or 020 7527 8203 or email email@example.com.
We’re particularly keen to hear if you:
- are over 60
- have a heart or respiratory condition
- have a condition like sickle cell disease, lupus, dementia or serious mental illness
- are on a low income and have a child under 5
- have had a fall in the last year, or you're worried that you might fall in your home or elsewhere