In this section
- Services for children, young people and parents
- Stay well in winter - get a free Well Winter check
- Local health and lifestyle services
- Mental health services
- Drug and alcohol services
- Sexual health services
- Health strategies, reports and data protection
- 28A King Henry's Walk respite service
- HASS Learning and Development Service Registration
- Workplace health
- Healthy living pharmacies
111 is the new 24/7 freephone number for when you need medical help fast, but it’s not an emergency. They’ll assess you and advise where you should go to get the best treatment.
Healthwatch Islington gathers feedback from the local community, then uses it to positively influence the design and delivery of health and care services.
About Social Care and Health
A wide range of partners contribute to making Islington a healthy and happy borough, where vulnerable adults feel safe and supported to achieve their potential.