Local Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supply
This page gives information to care homes on ordering PPE
Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered providers should place weekly orders via the Department of Health and Social Care PPE portal.
If you are non CQC-registered, in the first instance, for more PPE, please try your normal suppliers. It may also be beneficial to explore mutual aid opportunities with local providers.
If you have been unable to source PPE through these routes, please complete a short online request form, to see if our Adult Social Care team can provide it for you.
Please note, we can only supply up to a maximum of 14 days of equipment and we cannot guarantee all stock items will be available). We deliver every two weeks, and orders must be received by 1pm on the last ordering day.
Orders placed between:
- 18 and 27 October will be delivered on 28 or 29 October
- 28 October and 10 November will be delivered on 11 or 12 November
- 13 November and 24 November will be delivered on 25 or 26 November
- 25 November and 8 December will be delivered on 9 or 10 December
- 9 and 22 December will be delivered on 23 December
- 23 and 30 December 2021 will be delivered on 6 or 7 January 2022.
If you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com