Covid-19 continues to impact us all in Islington.
Measures taken in response to the pandemic and the subsequent recovery can be quite confusing. So, we want to make sure that everyone is clearly informed and can make good decisions to help keep Islington safe. We also want to make sure that everyone has a reliable source to turn to for help and support during different stages of Covid-19 recovery. This could be you.
What is a Covid-19 Champion?
As a Covid-19 Health Champion you will be provided with the latest and most up to date guidance on Covid-19.
We currently offer two training courses which Champions can do for free:
- Good Conversations - Supporting Covid-19 Recovery (accredited)
- Basics of Motivational Interviewing training
Find out more about each course and how to book your slot.
- You will be provided with the latest information about Covid-19 via weekly drop-in sessions and an e-newsletter.
- You can practice what you’ve learnt during your training and share this information with your community, however you want.
- You can let us know what is and isn’t working
Who can be a Covid-19 Health champion?
Anyone over the age of 18 who lives, volunteers or works in Islington.
How do I sign up?
All you have to do is:
• Sign up (completion takes two minutes)
• Book your free training
Please register online to join our community. You will receive information through emails and WhatsApp, asking you to share it with people you know in whatever form you like, using whatever channel you think is most effective.
Have any questions?