We all want life to get back to normal, so to reduce the risk of catching or spreading the infection and to reduce the risk of another lockdown, please do your bit to keep Islington safe.
- Do not leave your home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of coronavirus and arrange to get a test
- It is still vital that we stay home as much as possible.
- If you can work from home, you should.
- If you go outside, make sure you stay a safe distance away from other people at all times.
- Do not use public transport for unnecessary travel.
- If you must travel to work, cycle or walk if you can.
- Wear a face covering in enclosed spaces, including shops and public transport.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport; use sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Carry tissues and use them to catch a cough or sneeze; then bin the tissue, and wash hands or use sanitiser gel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
GOV.UK WhatsApp information service
The free service aims to provide official, trustworthy and timely information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), and will further reduce the burden on NHS services.
To use the free GOV.UK Coronavirus Information Service on WhatsApp, simply add 07860 064422 in your phone contacts and then message the word ‘hi’ in a WhatsApp message to get started.
For information on coronavirus and the situation in the UK visit the Government coronavirus web page.