There are myths circulating about the vaccine. Please check your facts if you are worried – and definitely before you share any information.
Sources you can trust:
- Health Watch Islington
- North Central London CCG Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- NHS - Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
Download information leaflets in a variety of languages at North Central London CCG
Covid-19 vaccine related videos
- Hear from local care worker Louise Keane and her experience of having the vaccine
- Listen to medical expert Professor Jonathan Van-Tam explaining how vaccines work
- Watch Bola Owolabi, Director of Health Inequalities, as they provide reassurance of vaccine safety and encouraging uptake.
Easy read guides
Download the Public Health easy read leaflet or visit the Mencap website, for guidance and information available for adults with learning disabilities receiving the covid-19 vaccine.
British Sign Language videos
- British Sign Language (BSL) COVID-19 vaccination: what to expect after vaccination in BSL
- COVID-19 vaccination: guide for older adults in BSL
Videos in other languages
- Covid-19 question in Arabic
- Covid-19 questions answers in Chinese
- Covid-19 question in Somali and more Covid-19 questions answered in Somali.
- Covid-19 information in Spanish
- Covid-19 questions answered in Tamil
- Covid-19 questions answered in Turkish, and additional covid-19 information in Turkish, or Askdoc Official Covid-19 advice in Turkish, and more Covid-19 questions answered in Turkish