- Please help us to keep our parks and their facilities open by staying 2 meters away from people. We will not hesitate to close our parks if people ignore the social distancing advice. Wash your hands regularly, especially when you get back home, and wipe down equipment before using it. Keep your dog on a lead and ensure they are kept a safe distance from others and yourselves to avoid unnecessary contact.
- If you have developed a cough or fever, you should self-isolate at home for 14 days to avoid further spread of the virus. Your family and those living with you should do the same. The NHS has some tips on self-isolation or visit GOV.UK
- Carry tissues and use them to catch a cough or sneeze; then bin the tissue, and wash hands or use sanitiser gel
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport; use sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
For information on coronavirus symptoms, how to protect yourself, and what to do if you think you might have coronavirus, visit the NHS coronavirus webpage. For information on coronavirus and the situation in the UK visit the Government coronavirus web page.