Monitoring Covid-19 infections and deaths on a regular basis will help to keep everyone in Islington safe and make sure we can stop the spread of the virus. On this page is a summary of key information about Covid-19 cases and deaths in Islington. For more information and detail on these statistics, please refer to our Covid-19 information pack for schools. These statistics will be updated on a weekly basis.
Covid-19 Cases in Islington
- As of 1 July 2020, there are a total of 542 laboratory-confirmed cases in Islington. *This now includes both pillar 1 and pillar 2 (community) testing. These data are constantly being reviewed and corrected, because of this cumulative counts can occasionally go down from one day to the next.
- The number of new cases per day has been on an overall declining trend since mid-April.
- Islington has the lowest rate of cumulative Covid-19 cases in London at 277 per 100,000 population.
- There were 2 new cases reported between 19 - 26 June.
Covid-19 Deaths in Islington
- A total of 150 deaths in Islington have been Covid-19 related, up to 19 June 2020.
- There were 2 deaths related to Covid-19 reported in Islington between 13 and 19 June 2020.
If you have any questions or would like more information, you can contact the Camden and Islington Public by emailing PHASS@islington.gov.uk