The A1 Holloway Road bridge over the railway line at Upper Holloway station is being replaced by TFL. They are doing this to ensure the road bridge is safe and to safeguard against unplanned weight restrictions or closures in the future.
Please note that until January 2017, Holloway Road will be closed between Fairbridge Road and Wedmore Gardens as TfL carries out work to replace the Upper Holloway Bridge.
The work means the following closures are needed:
- Friday 21 (22:00) - Monday 31 October (05:00): Full closure
- Monday 31 October (05:00) - Saturday 24 December (22:00): Southbound closure
- Friday 18 (22:00) - Monday 21 November (05:00): Full closure
- Friday 2 (22:00) - Monday 5 December (05:00): Full closure
- Saturday 24 December 2016 - Monday 16 January 2017: Full closure
For the latest information regarding the works at Upper Holloway Bridge please visit:
Traffic information is available from: