Policing and Safety icon

Report a Problem

Reporting a crime

  • In an emergency dial 999. You should do this if you think there is an immediate threat to life or property.

  • If it is not an emergency call 101. If it doesn’t require an immediate police response, or the crime has already taken place.

  • To report a crime anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

  • If you are deaf, or hard of hearing a text phone is available on 18000.


Reporting anti-social behaviour

For details of how to report anti-social behaviour, more about the council’s dedicated ASB team and how we are working to tackle it visit our dedicated ASB webpages

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select