The Site Allocations Development Plan Document (DPD) sets out specific policy for the main sites where we expect to see change or development. It will be a key document for assessing planning applications on these sites over the next 15 years. A typical allocation includes:
- the site location, size and ownership;
- details of how the site was identified and previous planning applications;
- suggested uses for the site in the future;
- design considerations and other key planning constraints; and
- estimated future timescales for delivery or development.
The adopted document, Planning Inspector's report, Sustainability Appraisal and adoption notice can be downloaded below.
Please note: site allocations in the Bunhill and Clerkenwell area can be found in the Finsbury Local Plan
For any further information please contact us at LDF@islington.gov.uk.