Housing icon


Order repairs, help with finding a home and information about your tenancy or lease

  • Request a repair

    If you are an Islington Council tenant you can request to have non-emergency repairs done within your home using our online form

  • Pay your rent now

    Have your rent account number and payment card ready.

  • Pay your service or works charge now

    Please have your payment reference number and payment card ready.

  • Bid for housing

    If you have applied for council housing and have 120 points or more, you can bid for council and housing association properties.

  • Landlords – let out your property through Islington

    The council runs an efficient and professional lettings and management service for private landlords. We will work with you either directly or through one of our agents.

  • Local Land Charges

    The Local Land Charge search – usually requested by your solicitor - protects you from nasty surprises about the property you are buying.