You may be able to get help to pay to cover repairs where-
- A severe roof leak, serious dampness, major drainage or where there is a dangerous hazard in your home.
- Adaptations and repairs or to enable someone to be discharged from hospital
If you are on income support or guaranteed pension tax credit, the grant will pay reasonable cost for major repairs up to a maximum of £30,000 (You are only be eligible for the reasonable cost of major repairs identified by a Grant officer).
You may be eligible for a grant if-
- all owners are on income related benefits
- you have owned and lived in your home for at least five years
- the property was built or converted more than 10 years ago
- you are over 18 years old