Housing icon

Upper Street West Panel

Previously Highbury House West 

The Upper St West Panel is open to all Council tenants and Council homeowners that live in the Holloway, Caledonian, Barnsbury and St Mary's wards.

Your Community Service Development Officer is Jerry Hill 

Tel: 020 7527 1847  

Email: jerry.hill@islington.gov.uk

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.