New homes at Otley House
In June 2012, 96 residents moved into their new homes at Otley House.
The scheme provided 23 new homes:
- 1 x 4-bedroom eight person house
- 1 x 3-bedroom six person house
- 18 x 2-bedroom four person flats
- 1 x 3-bedroom six person wheelchair accessible flat
- 2 x 1-bed two person wheelchair accessible flats
An external architect, Brady Mallalieu, carried out the design work on the scheme. Planning permission was granted for the development in January 2010.
If you have any questions about this scheme, please contact David Ronan on 020 7527 7579.
New Build and Regeneration
257 Upper Street
London, N1 1RU