Skip to content

Elections on 2 May

Elections for the next Mayor of London and London Assembly members, as well as the by-election for Hillrise ward, will take place on Thursday 2 May. Make sure you're registered to vote by midnight on Tuesday 16 April. You can also sign-up to our Voting and Elections bulletin to get reminders and resources to help you vote.

Door icon

Repairs while in temporary accommodation

Temporary accommodation is owned and managed by private landlords and agents on behalf of the council. It is the managing agent’s responsibility to maintain and repair the property – the council does not do it.

On the day you move in, you will be given details of your managing agent. If you need a repair, in the first instance please contact the managing agent.

We only contact your temporary accommodation officer if there is an serious ongoing problem with getting the repair completed to an acceptable standard.

You are expected to look after your accommodation by keeping it clean and tidy and reporting any repairs to your managing agent. 

Was this information helpful?

Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.