Housing icon

View your service charge and major works statement

Online mini annual service charge/major works statement service

We are working towards making this information available for customers to view online. In the meantime, please contact Home Ownership Services if you would like a statement of account for your annual service charges or major works service charges. You can contact us on 0207 527 7715 or email homeownership@islington.gov.uk.   



Was this information helpful?

  1. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.