We will contact all referrals and discuss the broad range of services that your client is eligible for.
- advice on saving energy and grants available for heating and insulation
- support with bills and energy debt
- 'Energy Doctor in the Home' home visiting service
- benefit checks by the Welfare Rights Team
- falls assessments (from the REACH Team)
- telecare applications (from the REACH Team)
- befriending services from Finsbury & Clerkenwell Volunteers, Dorcas and the Friendship Phone Network
- fire safety checks (from London Fire Brigade)
- home security checks (from the police)
- air quality alerts for people with respiratory diseases (from airTEXT)
- handyperson service.
Any vulnerable resident can be referred but some services have stricter eligibility criteria.