Housing icon

Contact Residential Environmental Health

Please complete the form below if you wish to report an issue for Residential Environmental Health to investigate.

Please note that if you are a council tenant you should report a repair to Housing Direct.
Resident's details
Resident's address and contact details
  1. (Required)

Landlord/Owner/Management Agent's details
Details of the complaint
Please answer the following questions only if you're contacting us about damp and mould in your home
  1. If it's since you moved into the property, simply state when you moved in

Additional details
  1. If 'Yes', please state which

  2. E.g. how these conditions affect your household's health

Energy Advice Team