Broken window icon

Anti-social behaviour reporting form

Islington Council is committed to tackling anti-social behaviour (ASB).

We take all reports seriously and work closely with partner agencies, such as the police and other local housing associations to tackle crime and ASB.

We may share some information with our trusted partners where it is necessary to help address your concern, but it will be held securely and not shared beyond this.

If you don’t not provide your contact details or do not want a visit to assess your noise complaint, your complaint will be recorded only, however it may be necessary to telephone you or visit in the event of any safeguarding concerns raised


Your details
Address and contact details
Details of the incident
  1. (Required)

  2. Exact location, description of the area

  3. Action we can take

    Please note that the Out of Hours Response Service times for investigating noise and ASB complaints have changed temporarily to 5pm to midnight Sunday to Thursday and 5pm to 2am on Friday and Saturday. We record details of all reports and will only share the information you provide with our recognised partner agencies.