The Trading Standards team advise businesses in Islington about a range of different subjects. Leaflets regarding a number of these topics are available by clicking on the topics listed below.
A summary of the work of the Trading Standards Service can be found at the bottom of this page, under downloadable documents.
If you want business advice see these options:
• use the free online advice service at Business Companion
• use our informal paid-advice service (see bottom of page)
• use our formal paid-advice service by applying to join a Primary Authority relationship.
222 Upper Street, London N1 1XR
Tel: 020 7527 3198
In this section
- Business Names
- Age Restricted Products
- European Provision of Services Directive
- Illicit alcohol and tobacco
- Imports and Exports
- Letting and Property Managing Agents
- Environment: Packaging Reduction
- Retailer Guidance on Consumer Rights
- Safety of Consumer Goods
- Scams that target businesses
- Counterfeiting and Trade Marks
- Weights and Measures