We advertise our contract opportunities at the end of this page.
E-Tendering via the London Tenders Portal
Tendered opportunities are managed through our free e-tendering system, the London Tenders Portal (LTP).
We recommend you register with the LTP. When you have, you can:
- include categories and key words you are interested in
- receive email alerts when new contracts are published that relate to your chosen categories and/or keywords
- receive opportunities from other councils that use the Portal.
The link to the London Tenders Portal is at the bottom of this page. Please follow the instructions in each advertisement.
If you need assistance to register on the LTP, you can attend one of our drop in sessions.
The next 2018 session is proposed to run on Wednesday 12 September 2018 from 9am - 5.30pm.
Location: 7 Newington Barrow Way, Finsbury Park, London, N7 7EP
Please note that public parking is not available. These sessions are only for assisting organisations to register on the LTP.
- Contracts Finder - the contract opportunities page for central and local government and other public bodies. rel="noopener noreferrer"
- GOV.uk for business - the government's website contains online rel="noopener noreferrer" resources for businesses.
- Heart of the City provides free advice to businesses rel="noopener noreferrer" on corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities.
- CompeteFor - opportunities in the supply chains of major capital infrastructure projects.
Contract spend - transparency
For information on existing awarded Council contracts for goods, works and services please refer to our.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com