Let us know about your job vacancies, particularly for entry-level jobs and those that may have family friendly working hours. We will source local candidates and shortlist for you, sending you the most suitable candidates for interview.
How we can help to achieve your recruitment needs
- We have a dedicated team of Business and Employment Officers working to source job opportunities and match them with high calibre candidates.
- Vacancies sourced or referred to us enter a thorough process of advertising, shortlisting and pre-screening before we submit candidates to you.
- Candidates are shortlisted by a dedicated staff member acting as your account holder and pre-screened in person in order to save you valuable time and to ensure the closest possible match is submitted to you.
- We offer a wealth of experience and knowledge related to a huge range of sectors, as well as an expert and professional understanding of the qualities, skills and experience required of candidates.
- We offer candidates from a network of organisations across Islington. This enables us to shortlist from local candidates, who have a short commute to work and are able to do unsociable shifts including nights, early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Our network of employers have the opportunity to attend local events such as breakfast meetings, job fairs and sector seminars, which facilitate business networking and the sharing of good practice, contacts and useful sector and competitor information.
"I have worked with the BEST Team for a number of years in relation to local recruitment for a range of Cooperative stores in Islington. The team have been very responsive, providing the company with a number of good calibre staff, sourced locally and so able to more easily work required shifts, both evening and early morning. The advantage has been that candidates are pre-screened by the BEST team so that I`ve been able to interview well matched candidates thereby increasing the chances of successfully recruiting." Colin Minton, The Cooperative, Hoxton
"I have worked in conjunction with (BEST) over the last two years, whilst looking to recruit new staff for the London Euston Premier Inn and it has been a most productive period for the hotel as the candidates supplied by (BEST) have been screened so well and of such a high quality that now we only use the services provided by them for our recruitment." Derek Zierhofer, Food & Beverage Manager , Premier Inn, London Euston
Business Employment Support Team (BEST)
Regeneration and Community Partnerships
Town Hall, Upper Street
Tel: 0207 527 3465