Advice and support icon

Help for refugees and migrants

In general, support for refugees and migrants is provided through the council’s mainstream services.

Where this is not possible due to the family or person having no recourse to public funds, support may be provided by the NRPF family if there is a child at risk of destitution or a vulnerable single adult. All referrals for NRPF support must go via social services.

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select