Islington has a clear policy around creating login accounts.
- All service providers are required to complete a login request form.
- New accounts will be created when Islington has received a completed login request that has been approved by the service provider contract manager who is responsible for the services that will be accessed on the system.
- The service provider contract manager must be a senior manager in the organisation.
- The number of logins issued to any one service provider may be limited according to the size of the organisation and the number of services or contracts in place.
- The person requiring a login account must have legitimate business reason for requiring access.
If you have any questions about requesting a new account please email email@example.com