If this is your first time using the service, you will need to download a one-off Live plug-in.
Please follow the instructions once you are connected to the web access page.
Once you have downloaded the Live plug-in you can call the council using BSL Live.
To use the service:
1. Click the BSL Live graphic on the above right
2. Connect to a SignVideo interpreter
3. Ask to call Islington Council.
You will need:
- PC with a webcam
- Microsoft Internet Explorer V7 or V8, Firefox 3
- Broadband connection
- SignVideo service information:
Opening hours: Mondays-Fridays, 9am-5pm.
For troubleshooting and technical guidance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8463 1120.