Caledonian Ward councillors, residents, community groups and businesses are working with the council, police and voluntary organisations to improve your neighbourhood, such as:
- Promoting good design, environmental improvements, community facilities and better land use in the ward - the Cally Plan
- The Cally community festival and street market
- Repainting and renaming the landmark Ferodo railway bridge
- Better public access to the King’s Cross development and jobs for local people
- Improving Caledonian Road’s shop fronts and parking
The dates of future meetings will be published on this webpage soon. Please check back for updates.
The last meeting took place on 27 June 2017. The documents for this meeting can be downloaded from the 'Useful documents' section at the bottom of the page.
Ward improvement plan
The partnership has a plan for investment in the area, including from developer contributions obtained through local planning agreements. Updated plans will be coming soon.
For more information about this Ward, email email@example.com.
Your local councillor
Find out who represents your area and how they can help
Your local area
View information about local services and amenities near to your postcode.
Submit a ward improvement plan
Please submit a new scheme via our online form
Islington Council Community Chest
A grants programme to support local voluntary organisations
Local Initiatives Fund
Supporting activities and improvements in Islington’s neighbourhoods
Voluntary Action Islington
Islington voluntary and community sector organisations directory
Islington Evidence Hub
Find out more about local wards on the Evidence Hub
Search our Records library for old Ward meeting minutes, posters, notes and agendas